Introducing a comprehensive API for VBS2. VBS2Fusion makes your training vision become a reality.
VBS2Fusion provides the unique way to obtain direct access to the VBS2 engine. It acts as an interface, where users can programmatically access and modify the VBS2 simulation and the objects within it. It is designed in C++ and thereby evades the stipulation of learning the VBS2 scripting language and commands. The language’s incredible agility along with the convenient categorization of functions and naming conventions allows customers to surmise and designate functions without any trouble. VBS2Fusion offers significant advantages over the VBS2 Application Scripting Interface (ASI):
- Significant improvement in performance compared to ASI.
- Well organized classes and naming conventions of functions renders ease of use.
- Uses a well-designed Object-Oriented programming framework which makes it easier to build and maintain bug free code.
- In-built logging tools to make testing and debugging of code easier and more efficient.
- Rich set of functionality including support for heads-up display (HUD) and the ability to draw overlays over the VBS2 display, in addition to interfaces for rendering basic shapes in the VBS2 3D environment.
- Ability to link to external libraries or applications.
- Write-once, run anywhere. Once a VBS2Fusion plugin is written and packaged, it can be run on any other VBS2 machine.
VBS2Fusion is provided with extensive documentation and example plugins so that beginners can comprehend and contrive with the API in a short period of time. VBS2Fusion is ideal for integrating VBS2 with external hardware and software systems, enhancing the fidelity of the simulation, improving artificial intelligence behavior and improving trainee interaction with VBS2.
VBS2Fusion is continuously polished and new features are added in accordance with customer requests, and updated versions are rolled out on a regular basis. The VBS2Fusion support provides boundless support for its clients, where customer queries are clarified and responded hastily. It also includes provision of updates as well as 1 day of free VBS2Fusion development per license (development includes adding new functions to access different parts of the VBS2 simulation engine).